2011 Sabre 40 Salon Express
Yacht price :
If you are looking for a Sabre 40/42, Bliss should be tops on your list to inspect. The condition is spectacular and the equipment list is extremely well thought out for the cruising couple.
Special options and features on this boat include:
- 100% fresh water use
- Original owner
- Electric Sunroof in Salon
- Garmin Electronics Package
- Convertible salon sofa and dinette
- 50 A Glendenning Cordreel in lieu of (2) 30A shore power cords
- KVH Sat TV with upgraded Samsung TV's
- Low engine hours, 305 at time of listing
- All-Chain Anchor Rode
- Additional Vessel View
- Teak and Holley in Galley in lieu of maple inlay
Please take a moment to review the condition of Bliss in these photos. Original owner, limited seasonal use, and stored for the better part of each year since delivery. Pride of ownership is obvious.
- 40 Salon Express
- Grosse Pointe Farms, MI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 29 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 380 (Individual), 760 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 190 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 140 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Electric sunroof
- FRP molded electronics mast
- Additional dimmer switches in galley dinette and forward cabin, salon standard
- Inverter/charger 3000 W true sine wave with remote
- Clarion AM/FM CD
- 50A shower power with cord reel in lieu of dual 30A
- Beige contrasting antiskid
- Flag blue gelcoat hull
- Ultraleathr interior fabric
- Reverse Oil change system
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Raw water wash down fore and aft
- Shore water inlet
- Single seagull water purifier on galley cold water
- Mirror in upper and lower panel of door between head and forward cabin
- Cherry town bars on inside of head doors
- Replace white cabinet doors in head with cherry tambour
- Teak and holly galley sole in lieu of maple
- Salon table lowers for berth
- Liquor locker with top opening hatch
- Textaline exterior windshield covers
- Stamoid seat covers
- Stamoid cockpit bimini top
- Dual 12" Garmin 5212 MFD RayMarine Digital Depth Sounder / Temperature Module
- Garmin 4 kW HD Radar Dome
- Garmin VHF
- Trac Vision Satellite TV with (2) Receivers
- Zeus/Maretron Autopilot integrated into Garmin Navigation Equipment
- - V arnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air blinds on side windows and side door
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 16o deadrise at transom, 23o deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass
with Airex C70 foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- V acuum-infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Sliding aft salon door slides starboard to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Top hinged windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette locker hatch with gas struts and compression
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
- - Twin Cummins QSB 5.9l 380hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines..
- - Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim tabs.
- - 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- - (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- - Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid. - White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- - Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- One Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- - Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine
- room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm. - (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats.
- CMD helm, with joystick.Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives
- Autopilot in
- Integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- GPS receiver included.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system.
- - (2) 190 gal diesel fuel tanks port and starboard. - Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries. - Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
Remote control battery switches with controls at helm. - Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution. - Digital battery monitor.
- Danish cabin reading lights.
High output LED lights in the overhead. Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations. Fluorescent engine room lighting.
Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- - Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
Interface to Cummins Vessel View display Dedicated start battery.
Water lift muffler.
Cooling water intake strainer.
- - (2) 30A AC shore power inlets and (2) 50 ft. cords. - Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel. - Digital AC system monitor
- - (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room.
- - All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment systems in main an forward cabin
- 50A, 3-bank battery charger
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
- Water capacity 140 gals
- Stainless steel, 11 gal. hot water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- - “L” settee to port, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre
tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished folding table with hi-low pedestal, lowers to coffee table height.
- Bar and entertainment unit to starboard including: 19” flat screen LCD TV on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Barrel chair
- Mid level galley.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Vitrifrigo 2-drawer Refrigeration with stainless steel doors.
- Isotherm 1-drawer Freezer with stainless steel door.
- Two burner touch control electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft
- Built in coffee maker.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" cushion. 3⁄4” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have
(2) louvered doors.
- Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main bulkhead with 19”
flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door,
shelf and hangar pole.
- Open shelf above port hanging locker.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to forward stateroom.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Circular shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
Polyethylene holding tank with 60 gallon capacity.
Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD.
Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Double berth, 5" foam cushions, 3⁄4” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (4) Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Forward bulkhead storage locker, and shelf.
- Night stand with drawers below.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket doors between lower foyer and second stateroom.
- Optional dinette available in this space.
- All chain anchor rode
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps. - (3) high water switches and alarm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Freeport, ME, US $72,500
Chestertown, MD, US $320,000
On Order, ME, US Upon Request
Annapolis, MD, US $325,000
Mamaroneck, NY, US $850,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $499,000
South Freeport, ME, US Upon Request
Glen Cove, NY, US $1,495,000
Oxford, MD, US $35,000
Duxburry, MA, US $110,000
West River, MD, US $1,395,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $595,000 Sale Pending
Kittery, ME, US $129,500
Hilton Head Island, SC, US $1,949,000
Cambridge, MD, US $23,000
South Freeport, ME, US $99,900
Hilton Head, SC, US $149,995
Glen Cove, NY, US $164,999
Georgetown, ME, US $225,000
Portland, ME, US $375,000
Kittery, ME, US $82,000
Freeport, ME, US $449,000
Freeport, ME, US $47,900
Annapolis, MD, US $549,000
Stuart, FL, US $695,000
Cambridge, MD, US $109,000