2012 Sabre Yachts 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
2012 Sabre 48 Salon Express
We are pleased to represent another great example of the highly regarded Sabre 48. Christini offers a complete and well appointed package, from her standard equipment list combined with Sabre options, Dealer options and custom options.
Some of her key features include Cummins 550hp, Zeus pod drive system with joystick docking, Skyhook positioning system, Freedom hydraulic dinghy lift with remote control, Rigid 12' tender with 40hp Evinrude, SureShade electric awning, side-by-side washer & dryer, full two-screen 15" color Garmin electronics package, 4' open array radar, upgrade interior fabrics, wet bar & ice maker, Oceanair blinds, multi-purpose utility / 3rd cabin layout, and more.
Christini is now hauled and stored inside a heated building with concrete floors and great overhead lighting. For interested parties coming from away, seeing Christini will be convenient. The boatyard is located only 30 minutes from the Portland International Jetport (PWM).
For complete details, showing instructions and/or ownership history, please contact the Listing Broker.
- Sabre Yachts
- 48 Salon Express
- Yarmouth, ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Deep Vee
- Hull Color:
- Kevin Burns
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- QSC 8.3L
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Steering SystemJoystick Control
Upgrades, Custom Options & Additional Equipment
- EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform & satellite pad(s) for sedan hardtop
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Additional dimmer switches (4) Galley, Cockpit, Guest and Master Cabins, Salon is standard
- Upgrade main salon TV from 26 to 32"
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- 2nd Shorepower inlet at bow with 25 foot cord set
- Underwater LED light package (3) at transom
- Dark hull color - Flag Blue
- Deck color - Sabre White
- Anti-skid color - Beige
- Drawer type freezer with fridge above in lieu of standard
- Icemaker, sink, trash receptacle and SSM contertop aft of helm seat (Witch Hazel Corian counter w/ Swanstone Bisque sink)
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon
- Fuel polishing system
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Kahlenberg horn controllerM-485A
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Salt water wash down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Splendide washer & separate dryer side by side in utility room w/ two drawers under
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker
- CUSTOM OPTIONS
- Custom Corian in galley and wet bar
- Piping on Stidd seat - U/L Bronze piping (match helm pod U/L)
- Sabre White heads
- Cherry towel bar on inside guest head door
- Pennant lights (2) on hardtop like S52X. Lights controlled by an independent stand alone switch at helm.
- Shoji door on forward cabin in lieu of standard
- Shoji panel in lieu of fixed cherry panel aft of passageway doors to master SR
- LED strip lights in guest cabin under side hull cabinets and behind shoji upper sliders in master cabin
- LED strip lights under valance on master cabin fwd bulkhead
- Custom faucet in master head: Just Vanities bamboo faucet
- Master sink to be Madeli Aversa Waves tempered glass vessel sink
- Reduce the angle of the master toilet so it is not angled on #001
- Install the master shower head on the same bulkhead just aft so that it is angled fwd, away from the door, not at the opening in the shower door
- Cherry "drop in box" on the angle upholstered portion all the way to port. A cherry recess to put phone, wallet, keys, pens, glasses, etc. 12V outlet on starboard side of box
- Cockpit & side deck lighting to be white/red/blue LED fixtures
- Install a tee into the galley air conditioning supply and duct into utility area
- Cup holder on STIDD helm chair on port side
- Cherry grab bar on port side of helm pod
- OceanAir skysol Group 2 "Horizon" #227-4499 shades in main salon in lieu of std white
- OceanAir skysol Group 2 "Horizon" #227-4499 shades on front 3 windows of windshield.
- Sunpad of front in solid S/B beige color
- Custom mattress by Portland Mattress - master & guest cabins & utility room 9" latex w/ box top ($1800 each)
- ACR RCL-100D searchlight mounted on forward end of hardtop with remote control installed at helm
- Cockpit covers - L-settee and aft facing bench, Stamoid cavnas, custom fit
- Rigid Boats 12 Sport dinghy w/ 40hp Evinrude
- SureShade electric awning - Sunbrella Linen
- Garmin 7215 MFD
- Second Garmin 7215 MFD
- Garmin 4kW HD open array radar
- Garmin AIS600 transciever
- Garmin GSD22 digital sounder
- Garmin GXM51 satellite weather receiver
- Garmin VHF300 AIS black box w/ one station at helm
- Garmin 20 degree bronze transducer 600W
- Garmin GMI10 depth with separate transducer for backup
- IR Video camera for engine room (2)wired to Garmin displays - engines, pods
- SmartCraft module for engine data to connect from VesselView to Garmin
Entertainment / Audio System
- Fusion MS-IP700 entertainment system w/ 3 zones - main salon, master cabin, cockpit
- Fusion remote controls (2) - cockpit & master cabin
- Fusion amplifier for additional speakers
- Fusion subwoofer
- Marine grade audio speakers (8) - 2 cockpit, 2 main salon, 2 master cabin, 2 fwd bow
- KVH Tracvision M3DX satellite
- KVH M3 dummy dome
- Dish Network receivers (3) - main salon, master cabin, guest cabin
- Blu Ray DVD player wired to main salon TV
Standard Equipment & Specifications
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Airex C70 foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene honeycomb core.
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Bi Fold aft salon door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- DECK HARDWARE
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Custom folding stainless steel mooring cleats aft.
- Bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- HELM STATION
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Stidd single helm seat with Ultraleather fabric.
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled
- Twin CMD Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- FUEL SYSTEM
- (2) 250 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
- STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
- 12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
- Fluorescent engine room lighting.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 11.5 kw generator including:
- Interfaced to Cummins Vessel View display
- Dedicated start battery.
- Water lift muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 50 ft. cord.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
- MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- MASTER HEAD
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- GUEST HEAD
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigeration/freezer
- Two burner electric cook top
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket and recycle bin below companionway steps.
- MAIN SALON
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm chair
- Stainless steel bi-fold door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- WASTE DISPOSAL
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm
- Owner's personal items
- Personal gear
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listing Broker: Peter Ouellette
Cell: (207) 318-0626
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Unknown, BS $595,000
Glen Cove , NY, US $13,999
Yarmouth, ME, US Please Call
Palm Beach, ME, US $1,695,000
York, ME, US $149,000
Cataumet, MA, US $445,000
On Order, ME, US Please Call
Danvers, MA, US $545,000
Portland , ME, US $649,000
On Order, ME, US Please Call
Palm Beach Boat Show, FL, US $950,000
Ipswich, MA, US $119,000
Oxford, MD, US $269,000
Portland, ME, US $515,000