2013 Sabre Yachts 42 Salon Express
Yacht price :
Just Listed - 2013 Sabre 42 Salon Express
A top-selling yacht in her class, the Sabre 42 Salon Express combines classic Downeast lines with modern construction techniques. With her generous beam, the 42's airy salon includes an L-shaped settee with inlaid table, side-by-side Stidd helm and companion seats, and a step down galley that is open to the salon. Forward of the galley is a full head with separate stall shower to port and guest cabin/office to starboard. The master stateroom has a queen berth with ample storage. Blue Note has spent 2 of her 4 seasons in fresh water (Lake Ontario and St Lawrence River), stored inside each winter, and easily shown in Portland, ME. The owners are looking to move up within the Sabre family and eager to sell.
- Sabre Yachts
- 42 Salon Express
- Portland , ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Blue Note
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Modified Vee
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Yachts Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
- Dry Weight:
- QSB 5.9L 380hp
- Cruise Speed:
- 30 MPH
- 290 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 380 (Individual), 760 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 37 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 380 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 140 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- FORWARD STATEROOM:
- Spacious island berth layout with 5" cushion. ¾” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered door.
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have (2) louvered doors.
- Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main bulkhead with 19" flat screen TV and Jensen DVD player
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door, cedar shelf and hangar pole.
- Open shelf above port hanging locker.
- Teak & Holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door between lower salon and forward stateroom.
- GUEST STATEROOM/DINETTE:
- Dinette which converts to double berth.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth, A/C return grills under drawers.
- Forward bulkhead storage locker, with flat screen LED TV mounted to the bulkhead
- Night stand aft.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door between lower foyer and second stateroom.
- MAIN SALON:
- “L” settee to port, 4 1/2” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- Table with hi-low pedestal, lowers to form berth.
- Bar and entertainment unit to starboard including: 24” flat screen LED TV.
- Storage for bottles and glassware.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Laminated wood trims on wooden counters and shelves
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
- Mid level galley.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- (2) Drawer stainless steel refrigerator 12VDC/120VAC.
- (1) Drawer Freezer 12VDC/120VAC
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft counter.
- Coffee Maker.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Circular shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- 12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery
- Battery management panel including: Emergency crossover switch.
- Ships power switch.
- Starting battery switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel w/battery condition gauge.
- Danish cabin reading lights.
- LED lights in the overhead.
- Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
- Engine room lighting.
- Cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at transom door.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
- Dedicated start battery (Group 24)
- Water lift muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- Single 50A shore service with 50' shore cord.
- Glendinning Cable Master cord reel.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment systems in main and forward cabin.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
- Twin Cummins QSB 5.9L 380hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines (225hrs)
- Dual-station ETS electronic controls, and Smart Craft display.
- Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim tabs.
- CMD joystick control with Skyhook and integrated autopilot system.
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.(2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with gray anti-skid rubber.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- FUEL SYSTEM
- (2) 190 gal aluminum diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
- Fuel level indicator
- STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG Sport Yacht White gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene honeycomb core.
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- DECK & HARDTOP:
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Sliding aft salon door slides starboard to port.
- Sliding windows in salon aft bulkhead and on cabin sides.
- Access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette locker hatch with gas struts and (2) compression latches.
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
- DECK HARDWARE:
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 2 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel corner hawse pipes in cockpit coamings.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with single anchor roller for 35# Stainless Steel Delta anchor.
- Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar low profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens.
- (5) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- HELM STATION:
- Cummins ETS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Control for red instrument lights w/dimmer.
- Stazo 600mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm pump.
- (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats.
- (2) Raymarine e-Series e127 MFD with wireless capability (GPS, RADAR, SONAR).
- Raymarine 4kW HD open array radar.
- Raymarine i70 color instrument.
- Raymarine Ray218 VHF with remote mic.
- Autopilot integrated with Zeus System
- AIS class B transceiver.
- Fusion stereo system.
- SIRIUS satellite receiver.
- Wave WiFi Rogue Pro.
- (2) Cameras - (1) Engine Room (1) Rear View
- Search Light with remote at the helm.
- Lewmar Chain Counter .
- Olsson Mfg. RS-8 dinghy davit with wired remote control - Very light weight - Davit & Dinghy weigh less than 450lbs. Perfect size and weight for the Sabre 42.
- Walker Bay Genesis 310 Center Console with 20hp outboard
- Inverter/Charger 2800W True-Sine with remote panel
- Fiberglass molded electronics mast for hardtop.
- (1) Additional 12V DC outlet
- (1) Additional dimmer switch
- Flag Blue hull.
- Anti-Skid color.
- Optional dinette in guest room.
- Accord Shades on all opening ports.
- (3) Apple TV Units - Main, Guest, and Salon
- Sunbrella fabrics on forward mattress.
- Ultra-Leather upholstery in main salon.
- Fuel polishing system.
- Reverso oil change system.
- Remote search light.
- Hot & Cold transom shower.
- Salt water wash down system.
- Fresh water wash down forward.
- Shore water inlet.
- Custom main salon table.
- Custom cockpit cover - Sunbrella.
- Cockpit seat covers - Sunbrella.
- Windshield covers - Sunbrella.
- Complete service records available.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information and showing instructions, please contact Scott MacLean - Yacht Broker, DiMillo's Yacht Sales. 207.318.0627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Sabre 42 Salon Express
This 42 foot 2013 Sabre 42 Salon Express is located in Portland , Maine. It is equipped with 2 760hpInboard QSB 5.9L 380hp engines. Please call for the sale price of this Downeast.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Ipswich, MA, US $119,000
Yarmouth, ME, US Please Call
Cataumet, MA, US $445,000
On Order, ME, US Please Call
York, ME, US $149,000
Palm Beach, ME, US $1,695,000
Glen Cove , NY, US $13,999
Palm Beach Boat Show, FL, US $950,000
Portland , ME, US $649,000
Portland, ME, US $515,000
Unknown, BS $595,000
Oxford, MD, US $269,000
Danvers, MA, US $545,000
On Order, ME, US Please Call