2013 Sabre Yachts 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
Lightly used , 100% northern boat, only available as owner is looking to go down. Thoughtfully put together by an experienced owner, A-Team is attractive and well equipped. Custom fabrics and tasteful appointments will offer a contrast to the typical interior with ultra leather. She features a complete Garmin electronics package, SAT TV, full crew quarters and low, low hours. Easy to see at our office in Glen Cove, NY.
- Sabre Yachts
- 48 Salon Express
- Glen Cove, NY, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- QSC 8.3
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
Teak Decking in aft cockpit including steps
FRP Molded mast, separate radar platform and satellite pads for sedan hard top
Anti-skid color-Beige(fore and side decks, coamings and hard top)
Flag Blue Hull
Crew quarters in lieu of standard utility room
Accord shades on opening ports
Drawer type freezer with larger refrigerator in galley
Wet bar in salon including icemaker and sink(Witch Hazel Corian counter with Swanstone Bisque sink)
Reverso Oil change system
Shoji screen in lieu of standard fixed cherry panel, aft of MSR door
Hot and Cold transom shower
Shore Water inlet
Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker with Y for galley sink(with spigot) and icemaker
Add cherry drop box in dash with 110V and 12V outlets
Add single SS cupholder outboard of joy stick
On salon shades add cherry valance to hide shade tops when stacked
Install second Stidd at helm
Piping on Stidd
Custom fabric in main salon
Oceanair pleated shades to be Skysol Horizon
Cherry doors on galley cabinet, add wood shelf instead of lucite
Add a door on small cabinet forward of galley sink, remove fiddle, leave inside open
SS undermount sink in master with Witch Hazel Corian
Fiddle behind master sink for storage made of Witch Hazel
Chrome towel bars in heads in lieu of rings
Install a tall mirror, recessed
Upgrade TV in master to 26". and 3 " higher
Mount TV in guest cabin 3" higher
Splendide W/D combo with door and dresser drawers in crew quarters
Upgrade 9" deep mattresses in both staterooms
2 Garmin 7215 Touchscreen Multifunction Displays
4' Open Array Radar
GSM22 Sounder Module with bronze thru hull
Garmin 300 VHF
Maretron Weather Station,
(2) 8' VHF Antenna
Camera's for Pods and Lazarette
Camera for Engines
ACR Dual Beam Spotlight with remote control at helm
Custom Entertainment Package
KVH M3 Satellite TV Dome with 3 receivers and matching dummy dome
Fusion stereo for salon with Ipod dock, with separate salon and cockpit controls
Fusion stereo for master with remote at the bed
Ipod integration into TV's
Speakers in cockpit, salon and master, subwoofer
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- VIP Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Deck and Hardtop
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Bi Fold aft salon door to port
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship 2 in aft cockpit)
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Custom folding stainless steel mooring cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Teak flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd single helm seat with ultraleather fabric
Propulsion and Fuel System
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates.
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- "Skyhook" GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12VDC Electrical System
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
High output LED lights in the overhead.
Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations
Fluorescent engine room lighting.
Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue
Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
12VAC Electrical System
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
-Onan E series display
-Dedicated start battery.
-Water drop muffler.
-Cooling water intake strainer.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 50 ft. cord.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
Master Stateroom and Master Head
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
Guest Stateroom and Guest Head
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Vitrifrigo stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
- "L" settee to starboard, 5" foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including:
flat screen LCD TV 32" on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
- Stainless steel bi-fold door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Transom shower, hot and cold.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
Accessed via slide out sofa in port side of salon. It features a double bed, full standing room head with handheld shower, TV, AC, lighting, port light, washer/dryer and dresser.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2013 Sabre 48 Salon Express
This 48 foot 2013 Sabre 48 Salon Express is located in Glen Cove, New York. It is equipped with 2 1100hpInboard QSC 8.3 engines. Please call for the sale price of this Downeast.