2014 Sabre Yachts 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
Great value on low hour, smartly equipped 48 in superb condition. Slainte is a northern only boat and shows! Some notable options include the following:
Freedom Lift 11' AB with 40 hp motor
Teak decking in Cockpit
Delete teak toe rails
Two Stidd Seats mounted on a cabinet
Full crew quarters with combo W/D
Available for immediate delivery. Located at our docks in Maine, but we can handle all arrangements and logistics to get it to your dock.
- Sabre Yachts
- 48 Salon Express
- Portland, ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 34700 lbs
- QSC 83
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships
- Flag Blue Hull w/ Sabre White Boot Top and Gold Cove Stripe
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foamcore.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbingstrakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steelcap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boottop.
- Gold recessed covestripe.
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform and satellite pad
- ISO NPG gelcoat in Sabre White
- Teak decking in cockpit, including steps and swim platform
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces
- Bi Fold aft salon door to port
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch
- Anchor locker with slam latch
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit)
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward
- (2) Custom folding stainless steel mooring cleatsaft
- Bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type
- Flag staff and socket on aft rail
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatchesw/screens
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights
- Teak cabin side eye-brow
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE”medallion
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer
- Main salon settee armrests raised 4" higher than standard (both settees)
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal; lowers to coffee table height
- Entertainment unit to port, including: flat screen LCD TV 32" on lift w/ DVD player
- Oceanaire blinds in custom color "Pebbles Ivory"
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm chair
- Stainless steel bi-fold door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee
- Solid surface galley countertop in Corian Sandalwood;
- Custom cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink;
- Custom shelves inside glass cabinet aft of galley sink w/ fiddles;
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet;
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover;
- Vitrifrigo stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer;
- Two burner electric cooktop;
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face;
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter;
- Built-in waste basket / Recycle bin below steps;
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels,vessel data,alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light,engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helmand Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd helm seats with Ultraleather fabric in Promessa Barley, mounted on a high-gloss cherry cabinet; Stidd seats only slide fore and aft (no height adjustment or swivel). Set in position 2" aft of the standard pedestal location. Underside of Stidd seat frame 28" above sole. Stidd seat foot rests are installed on the fwd face of cherry cabinet.
- Icemaker installed in cabinet under Stidd seats
- Custom cherry dropbox built into port side of helm pod, above the standard drop box
- (2) additional stainless handrails installed on vertical surface of the helm pod and covered with Ultraleather Promessa Bronze;
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim
- Custom 9" box top latex mattress
- Shoji doors to entrance of Master Stateroom and Master Head
- Shoji sliding port light covers above head of Master berth
- Hull side deadlight over headboard
- Shoji style passageway and closetdoors
- Shoji style portlight screenpanels
- Tall mirror installed and recessed into the bulkhead behind master shoji head door
- Cherry hull ceilings
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft ofberth
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed
- 26" LED flat screen TV and DVD player - installed 47" from cabin sole
- Teak and hollysole
- Sound deadening soft headlinerpanels
- Pocket door to master headcompartment
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim
- Custom 9" box top latex mattress
- Cherry hull ceilings
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Crew quarters with head
- Splendide washer/dryer combo installed to starboard with custom bureau to port with mirror behind units
- Custom built cherry shelf over washer/dryer to make a continuous counter over combo and bureau;
- Private access from masterstateroom
- Custom tile in WC and showersole
- Corian counterops in "Sandalwood"
- Corian Cameo White undermount sink with 3" Sandalwood fiddle behind sink;
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glasstile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
Guest / Day Head:
- Stainless steel under mount sink
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump
- Storage lockers
- Solid surface vanity top with bullnose
- Towel bars
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Additional cherry towel rack on inside of door
- Ventilation blower
- Corian countertops in Galley and Heads (Sandalwood)
- Head sole tile in Master and Guest Heads: (Willow Speckled w/ Ivory Grout)
- Ultraleather fabrics on STIDD seats: (Promessa Barley)
- Ultraleather fabrics on Mates Lounge: (Promessa Barley)
- Ultraleather fabrics on Main Salon settees: (Distressed Desert Tan)
- Sunbrella fabrics in Crew Quarters: (Sailcloth Shore)
- Sunbrella fabrics on Aft Cockpit settees: (Milano Flax)
- Varnished cherry interior finish
- Screens on all opening ports
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
- Canvas Package: Windshield cover, cockpit seat covers, flag and burgee covers;
- Hot and cold transom shower
- (2) additional stern cleats on coaming cap behind cockpit seat backrest, one on each side of the center rail stanchion with chafe guards;
- (2) RayMarine Glass Bridge Displays (15")
- RayMarine Super HD 4kW Open Array Radar with RayNet
- RayMarine SR150 SiriusXM Weather Receiver
- Shakespeare SRA 40 Sirius Satellite Radio Antenna
- RayMarine RAY218 VHF Radio
- RayMarine Raystar 130 GPS Antenna
- AIS 650
- Raymarine i70 4" Instrument
- Navionics 904P+ US Northeast and Canyons; includes navigation, fishing, Satellite Photos and 3D Charts;
- Gem/Airmar NMEA2000 Solid State Compass
- 12V ACR RCL 75 Remote Control Spotlight
- KVH M3 SAT TV with 3 receivers
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, freshwater-cooled engines..
- Twin CMD Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-passmufflers.
- Engine roomblower.
- Engine room ventducts.
- Engine room floor with FRPanti-skid.
- White gelcoated engineroom
- Mylar face foam noisebarrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fillplates.
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
- (3) additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom & fwd cabin;
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control;
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose;
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery
- Remote control battery switches with controls athelm
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution
- Digital battery monitor.
Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations
Fluorescent engine room lighting
Cockpit courtesy lights
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 13.5 kw generatorincluding: Onan E series display Dedicated startbattery.
Water drop muffler
Cooling water intake strainer. Sound shield
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 50 ft. cord.
- Fail safe galvanicisolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distributionpanel.
- Digital AC systemmonitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engineroom.
- 50amp, 3-bank batterycharger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3)zones
- 120VAC outlet installed inside chart storage locker (aft/outboard)
- 120VAC outlet installed outboard of the washer/dryer cabinet in crew quarters;
- 12V USB charger centers installed at head of master berth, both sides
- 12V USB charger centers installed at head of fwd berth, both sides
- 12V USB charger centers installed in crew quarters
- Separate dimmer switch for cockpit overhead lights
- Water capacity 160 gals
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply
- Hot and cold water pressure system
- Fresh water spigot in engine room
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold
- Fresh water wash down in anchor locker
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tankDinghy
- 2014 AB Inflatable 11' Oceanus
- Yamaha F40 (40 HP)
- Freedom Lift Dinghy Lift
- 55lb anchor with 250' 3/8" chain
- Kahlenberg Dual Chrome Horns
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2lbs
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps
- (3) high water switches and alarm
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker
- Salt water wash down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down, forward
- Galley air conditioning system reconfigured to forward salon and increased to 16K BTU; supply grille added to top of chart table and tee to galley and crew quarters; control panel is mounted in standard location in the galley;
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The all-new Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew, well. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. Optionally, this space can be laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.