2015 Sabre Yachts 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
2015 Sabre 48 Salon Express
Under construction now, completion due in early March 2015.
An early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence.
The all-new Sabre 48 Salon Express is their fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48s traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today!
The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing after a long day on the water.
While underway the raised settee to port of the STIDD helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew well.
To learn more about our new Sabre 48 available this March and its features plus the factory & dealer options, please contact our Sales Team today.
- Sabre Yachts
- 48 Salon Express
- En Route to Portland, ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Deep Vee
- Hull Color:
- Kevin Burns
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 35 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 39 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Steering SystemJoystick Control
Factory & Dealer Option
Please contact a broker for complete details, factory/dealer options and pricing.
Hull & Deck
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface
- Hull side rubbing strakes
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top
- Gold recessed cove stripe
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces
- Bi Fold aft salon door to port
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch
- Anchor locker with slam latch
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit)
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward
- (2) Custom folding stainless steel mooring cleats aft
- Bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights
- Teak cabin side eyebrow
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms)
- Triple windshield wipers with washers
- Ritchie Compass
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo
- Stidd single helm seat with Ultraleather fabric
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Twin CMD Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers
- Engine room blower
- Engine room vent ducts
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier
Fuel & Steering Systems
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm with joystick
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution
- Digital battery monitor
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
- Fluorescent engine room lighting.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display
- Dedicated start battery
- Water drop muffler
- Cooling water intake strainer
- Sound shield
- Transfer switch
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 50 ft. cord
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Pocket door to master head compartment
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Stainless steel under mount sink
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump
- Storage lockers
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Ventilation blower
- Solid surface galley counter top
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Two burner electric cook top
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including flat screen LCD TV 32” on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm chair
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 160 gals
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V
- Fresh water spigot in engine room
Head & Waste System
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps
- (3) High water switches and alarm
- Slendide combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry
- Crew quarter berth with double mattress
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information, please contact our Sales Team
Glen Cove, NY (516) 623-6256
Portland, Maine (207) 773-7632
Freeport, Maine (207) 865-0432
Belfast, Maine (207) 322-9919
2015 Sabre 48 Salon Express
This new 48 foot 2015 Sabre 48 Salon Express is located in En Route to Portland, Maine. It is equipped with 2 1100hpInboard QSC8.3L engines. Please call for the sale price of this Downeast.