2015 Sabre Yachts 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
Fully loaded and turn key 48 Sabre with only 70 hours!
She offers not only complete equipment list from SureShade to FLIR M Series camera, but impeccable condition. Carefully thought-out and only available as the owner has decided to move up!
- Sabre Yachts
- 48 Salon Express
- West River, MD, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Kevin Burns
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- QSC 8.3L
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Steering SystemJoystick Control
- Flag Blue Hull
- Sabre White Superstructure and Decks
- Contrasting Beige Non-skid
- Witch Hazel Corian
- Tusk Ultraleather Interior
- Viento Nautical Cockpit Fabric
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Freedom Lift Dingy Lift System
- Shore Water Inlet
- Seagull Water Purifier on both galley cold water (separate spigot) and icemaker
- Salt water wash down fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Additional dimmer switches in galley, master, and forward cabin
- 3000W Inverter
- Central Vacuum
- Two additional 110V outlets at chart locker and W/D in crew quarters
- Separate dimmer switch for cockpit lights
- 12V USB outlets for charging at all berths
- Electric Sunroof
- FRP Mast for Electronics
- Teak Decking in cockpit and steps
- Teak Decking on swim platform
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Fresh water spigot in engine room
- Accord shades on all ports
- Ultraleather on salon sofa
- Custom interior layout with lengthened salon sofa and single Stidd Captains chair on cabinet with ice maker
- Notch cover on chart table lid for power cord
- Fiddles on nav table
- Add cup holder to helm
- Upgrade TV in master to 26"
- Install recessed tall mirror in master
- Under mount corian sink and corian counter in master
- Extra towel rack
- Modified crew quarters with head, TV, vent for AC, storage, lighting and cabinet with combo Washer and Dryer
- Shoji door to forward cabin
After Market Options
- Canvas package including windshield cover, cockpit table cover, cockpit seat covers, custom teak decking covers
- SureShade retractable electric cockpit shade
- Add grab handles to helm face
- Custom mattresses both cabins
- (2) Garmin 8215 Multifunction Displays
- 6 kW XHD2 Open Array Radar
- GPS Antenna
- GMI 20with 225 KHZ smart transducer
- GSD 25 Down VU Side VU Transducer
- Selectable Back up GPS Antenna
- ICOM 506-31 VHF with hailer
- (2) Garmin Engine Room Cameras
- (1) Garmin Stern Camera
- FLIR M Series Nightvision Camera
- Wave WIFI
- Maretron Wind/Weather Instrument
- Shakespeare CA V Cell Booster
- KVH TV3 SAT TV Dome
- Dummy Dome
- 4 Receivers
- Fusion IP700 Stereo with Three Zones
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Deck and Deck hardware
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12” cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- Lighting: St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights, High output LED lights in the overhead, LED strip lighting in appropriate locations, LED engine room lighting, Tri-Color lights over helm station, red, white blue, Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including: Onan E series display, Dedicated start battery, Water drop muffler, Cooling water intake strainer, Sound shield, Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70 ft. cord.
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
Steering and Trim Systems
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV 32” on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
- Stainless steel door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at nav station
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket & recycle bins.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
- Ultraleather Salon Fabrics
- Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.