2016 Sabre Yachts 48 Flybridge Sedan
Yacht price :
After fulfilling their life long dream of cruising the East Coast, the owners have decided to move on to their next endeavor, which now leaves the only Saber 48 Flybridge available today. Additional photos to follow.
In March of 2016 Sabre Yachts launched the first of this new exciting flybridge model.
The fly bridge market, which retracted during the early days of the new millennium, has returned to take it’s rightful place amongst the many choices available to motor yacht buyers today. Offering a space for al fresco dining and entertainment, the flybridge is a practical and elegant alternative to the successful Salon Express series from Sabre Yachts.
Views from the bridge are unparalleled. Views to the water in front of the yacht when underway and views of your surroundings when docking, are unrestricted.
For those who enjoy the wind-in-the-hair feeling of a flybridge, the Sabre 48 is an excellent choice
- Sabre Yachts
- 48 Flybridge Sedan
- Charleston, SC, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Deep Vee
- Hull Color:
- Kevin Burns
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 32 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 600 (Individual), 1200 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 37 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile on shower sole
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
- Two Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV 32” on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
- Stainless steel door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at nav station
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Sure Shade system over cockpit
- Stainless steel staircase with composite treads turning through 90 degrees
- Venturi windscreen
- Stidd Helm Chair
- Large U-shaped settee to port with storage under
- Large folding table with sea rail below
- Cummins/Zeus engine controls including joystick
- Large panel for Navigational Electronics
- AC/DC refrigerator
- Radar mast
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12” cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on aft rail
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 600 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations.
- LED engine room lighting.
- Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display
- Dedicated start battery.
- Water drop muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70 ft. cord.
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
- Dark hull colors - "Flag Blue" with Sabre White decks (off-white)
- Anti-skid color - Beige(fore & side decks, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker (optional)
- Salt water wash down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- (3) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Install 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker. Outlet location to be aft and outboard.
- Install 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the master berth, same position as the aft outlet.
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the upper cabinets in the guest cabin on the stbd side.
- Dimmer switch for cockpit overhead lights.
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end. (Aft is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of fwd berth on the stbd side. (Port is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger in utility room. Inboard of the washer/dryer near the shelf.
- "Prewire for 3 sets of speakers. Stereo head to be installed in helm pod.
- 2 speakers in the cockpit, standard locations
- 2 speakers in the main salon in the standard locations
- 2 speakers in the flybridge"
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Fly Bridge with stainless steel stairs, U-shaped settee, folding high gloss table, Stidd helm seat and single engine controls
- FRP mast with painted aluminum electronics platforms
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Custom Sunbrella fabric in cockpit - "Viento Nautical"
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Install cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Install wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet, ala CC046
- Add a door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink. Remove fiddle and shelf, leave open inside, ala CC046
- Build flat bottom in locker under cooktop
- Ultra leather upholstery main salon - "Tusk"
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
- Notch cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass through, KEEP THUMBHOLE
- Move double ss cup holder from Nav desk area and install outboard of mate seat (port) on window edge. Owner understands that this might interfer in lowering blinds
- Add single SS cup holder outboard of joy stick. Make sure there is enough clearance by the OceanAir blind
- Delete the std cherry grab rail at the helm
- Increase two std main salon armrests another 4" in height on both settees.
- Add a additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box. Additional box to be rectangular with inside opening 6H"x8W"x10"D. Leave enough room below the box for the dealer to install a Fusion 700 stereo.
- Delete the cherry trim around the sliding port settee creating a slightly larger entry into the utility room/crew quarters.
- Main salon overhead hand rail
MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
- Install a 26" TV with separate DVD in Master Stateroom. Install TV 47" from cabin sole.
- Witch Hazel Corian counter with radius and Corian Cameo White undermount sink in master head in lieu of cherry counter and vessel sink w/ vessel faucet. Add 3" Witch Hazel fiddle behind sink. Ala CC040
- Install custom 9" Latex Supreme firm mattress. Custom made by Portland Mattress Makkers
FWD CABIN & HEAD
- Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the another 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle
- "Install second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10" below top of door
- Custom 9" Latex Supreme mattress.
- Customize utility room. Install Slendide model #2100XC combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry cubby (no door over washer/dryer). Washer/Dryer sits down on FRP & inboard next to berth. Cherry top over W/D extends inboard to become top of bureau. Mirror above W/D & bureau. Outlets, AC control, etc to be relocated.
- NOTE: No notch in mattress"
- UTILITY ROOM TO LOOK LIKE CREW QUARTER:
- S/B Crew Mattress & S/B Seat and Back Rest (3 cushions) in utility room - Sailcloth Seagull
- Note: COMBO washer/dryer, no notch in mattress.
- Install cherry stair treads in utility room. Replace utility lights with cabin lights. Add Ultraleather wall covering. Install teak and holly floor in utility room. Install TV in utility room. Outlets, AC control, etc to be relocated. "
- Garmin (3) 7616 Multi-Function Display Units
- Garmin 24 xHD2, Open Array Radar
- Garmin GXM52 Weather Receiver
- Garmin AIS600
- Garmin (2) GMI20 Intrument Display
- Garmin GC10 Reverse Image Camera on Mast
- Garmin GC10 Standard Image Canera in Engine Room
- Garmin VHF 300 (2)
- Garmin GSD 25 Sonar Module
- KVH TracVision with (2) Recievers
- ACR RCL 100D Searchlight with upper and lower control stations
- Fusion AV750 Stereo System
- Custom Decor Package - $8,000
- Canvas Package - Window covers, aft cockpit seat and table cover, flybridge helm and seat covers, flag & burgee cover, all in Stamoid
- Custom Bimini Top on Flybridge
- 2016 10' AB ALX with 20hp Yamaha Four Stroke - Center Console Model
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information and showing instructions, please contact Scott MacLean - Yacht Broker, DiMillo's Yacht Sales. 207.318.0627 or email@example.com
2016 Sabre 48 Flybridge Sedan
This 48 foot 2016 Sabre 48 Flybridge Sedan is located in Charleston, South Carolina. It is equipped with 2 1200hpInboard QSC8.3 engines. Please call for the sale price of this Downeast.