2016 Sabre 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
Grand Crew is a wonderful example of a well equipped boat in superb condition. Clearly, the original owner has taken great pride in caring for the cosmetics and staying ahead of maintenance. She features a sharp interior decor, Garmin electronics, a Freedom Lift, and a cockpit grill. As a 2016, she also features the new double Stidd helm and elongated salon sofa, the hinged entrance door, and under-roof mounted Sure Shade.
- 48 Salon Express
- Stamford, CT, US
- Vessel Name:
- Grand Crew
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 34700 lbs
- QSC 83
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Garmin 8215 Chartplotters (2)
- G2 Vision Chip SE Florida/Bahamas and Norfolk
- GSD 25 Sounder Module with Down VU Side VU
- Airmar B744V Transducer and Fairing Block
- Garmin 604 xHD 4 foot open array radar
- Garmin 200i Vhf/Dual 8 Foot Shakespeare antennas
- Intellian I4 Satellite
- Video piped to Plotters
- Engine room camera
- Electronics painted Sabre White to match deck
- Dark hull colors
- Anti-skid color - Beige (fore & side decks, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Salt water wash down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- (4) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin and cockpit
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Electric Sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker. Outlet location to be aft and outboard.
- 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
- 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the master berth, same position as the aft outlet.
- 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the upper cabinets in the guest cabin on the stbd side.
- Dimmer switch for cockpit overhead lights.
- 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end. (Aft is standard.)
- 12V/USB charger at head of fwd berth on the stbd side. (Port is standard.)
- I12V/USB charger in utility room. Inboard of the washer/dryer near the shelf.
- "Prewire for 3 sets of speakers. Stereo head to be installed in helm pod. 2 speakers in the cockpit, standard locations, 2 speakers in the main salon in the standard locations 2 speakers in the master cabin, fwd & aft inboard, near the bulkhead, 2 speakers in the fwd cabin on the fwd end of upper cabinets
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Custom Sunbrella fabric in cockpit
- Fresh water spigot in engine room
- Shelf above house battery bank with fiddles on all four sides, rubber material base. Shelf to be made removable.
- Cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Install wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet
MAIN SALON & INTERIOR
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- (2) Stidds mounted on cabinet with hi-gloss top. Foot rests on forward face. Starboard settee longer
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon
- Notch cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass through, no thumbhole.
- cherry grab rail at the helm
- Increase two std main salon armrests another 4" in height on both settees.
- Add a additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box. Additional box to be rectangular with inside opening 6H"x8W"x10"D. Leave enough room below the box for the dealer to install a Fusion 700 stereo.
- MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
- Install a 26" TV with separate DVD in Master Stateroom. Install TV 47" from cabin sole.
- Install a tall mirror recessed (no frame) into the bulkhead behind master head shoji door.
- cherry counter and vessel sink w/ vessel faucet. Add 3" Witch Hazel fiddle behind sink.
- Install standard 9" Latex Supreme firm mattress
FWD CABIN & HEAD
- Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the another 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle
- Install second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10" below top of
- 9" Latex Supreme mattress in fwd cabin.
- combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry cubby (no door over washer/dryer). Washer/Dryer sits down on FRP and inboard next to berth. Cherry top over washer/dryer extends inboard to become top of bureau. Mirror above washer/dryer and bureau. Outlets, etc to be relocated.
- Note: COMBO washer/dryer, no notch in mattress.
Install cherry stair treads in utility room. Replace utility lights with cabin lights. Add Ultraleather wall covering. Install teak and holly floor. Install TV. Outlets, AC controls, etc to be relocated.
- Ultraleather upholstery on crew cabin seat.
- Modified Deep "V" Planing Hull Design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14 degree deadrise at transom, 23 degree deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG Gelcoat
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft.
- (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline.
- Custom Stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/ screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft Display (Engine Data, Tank Levels, Vessel Data, Alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box.
- Twin Cummins QSC8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim.
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel coated engine room.
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates
STEERING AND TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- "Skyhook" GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (2) AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- (3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights; High Output LED lights in the overhead;
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations;
- LED engine room lighting;
- Tri-Color lights over helm station - red, white, blue;
- Cockpit courtesy lights;
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins.
120 VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ONAN 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display;
- Dedicated start battery;
- Water drop muffler;
- Cooling water intake strainer; S
- Sound shield;
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster and 70 ft. cord;
- Isolation Transformer;
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel;
- Digital AC system monitor;
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room;
- 50 amp 3-bank battery charger;
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning in (3) zones;
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over headboard.
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors.
- Shoji style port light screen panels.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom.
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole.
- Glass vessel style sink.
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink.
- Storage outboard.
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed.
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Opening port to side deck.
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead.
- Stainless steel towel bars.
- Spacious V-berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet.
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- (2) Burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle Bin below steps.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box.
- "L" settee to starboard, 5" foam cushions with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finish table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV 32" on lift with DVD player.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm.
- Stainless steel door to cockpit.
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee.
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck.
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at navigation station.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door.
- Drapes on aft curved windows.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gallons
- Stainless steel, 20 gallon, water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head.
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor.
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For additional information, please contact our Sales Team
Portland, Maine (207) 773-7632
Glen Cove, New York (516) 623-6256
Freeport, Maine (207) 865-0432
Oxford, Maryland (410) 226-0100
West River, Maryland (410) 267-1808
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Portland, ME, US $375,000
Kittery, ME, US $82,000
Cambridge, MD, US $109,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $595,000 Sale Pending
Annapolis, MD, US $325,000
West River, MD, US $1,395,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $1,495,000
Stuart, FL, US $695,000
Annapolis, MD, US $549,000
Hilton Head Island, SC, US $1,949,000
Chestertown, MD, US $320,000
Freeport, ME, US $47,900
South Freeport, ME, US Upon Request
Duxburry, MA, US $110,000
Cambridge, MD, US $23,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $164,999
Glen Cove, NY, US $499,000
Freeport, ME, US $72,500
South Freeport, ME, US $99,900
Mamaroneck, NY, US $850,000
Kittery, ME, US $129,500
On Order, ME, US Upon Request
Oxford, MD, US $35,000
Georgetown, ME, US $225,000
Freeport, ME, US $449,000
Hilton Head, SC, US $149,995