2018 Sabre Yachts 48 Flybridge Sedan
Yacht price :
In April of 2016 Sabre Yachts launched the first of this new exciting fly bridge model. The range of fly bridge models will now span 42 to 66 feet.
The fly bridge market, which retracted during the early days of the new millennium, has returned to take it’s rightful place amongst the many choices available to motor yacht buyers today. Offering a space for al fresco dining and entertainment, the fly bridge is a practical and elegant alternative to the successful Salon Express series from Sabre Yachts.
Views from the bridge are unparalleled. Views to the water in front of the yacht when underway and views of your surroundings when docking, are unrestricted.
For those who enjoy the wind-in-the-hair feeling of a fly bridge, the Sabre 48 is an excellent choice.
To learn more about our new Sabre 48 available and its features plus the factory & dealer options, please contact our Sales Team today.
- Sabre Yachts
- 48 Flybridge Sedan
- Portland, ME, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Deep Vee
- Hull Color:
- Kevin Burns
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- D8 IPS 700
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Sure Shade system over cockpit
- Stainless steel staircase with composite treads turning through 90 degrees
- Venturi windscreen
- Stidd Helm Chair
- Large U-shaped settee to port with storage under
- Large folding table with sea rail below
- Volvo/IPS Joystick and Screens
- Large panel for Navigational Electronics
- AC/DC refrigerator
- Optional second Stidd chair
- Optional radar mast
- Optional grill
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12” cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- Volvo Controls
- Volvo /Garmin 861 Glass Cockpit MFD
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box
- Twin Volco D8 IPS 700
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- Volvo/Garmin helm, with joystick.
- Interceptor with Auto trim
- Autopilot integrated in IPS system.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations.
- LED engine room lighting.
- Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display
- Dedicated start battery.
- Water drop muffler.
- Cooling water intake strainer.
- Sound shield.
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70 ft. cord.
- Isolation transformer
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Glass vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
- Two Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including:
- flat screen LCD TV 32” on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
- Stainless steel door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at nav station
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
- Crew quarters with head unit
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information, please contact our Sales Team
Portland, Maine (207) 773-7632
Glen Cove, New York (516) 623-6256
Freeport, Maine (207) 865-0432
Oxford, Maryland (410) 226-0100
West River, Maryland (410) 267-1808
2018 Sabre 48 Flybridge Sedan
This new 48 foot 2018 Sabre 48 Flybridge Sedan is located in Portland, Maine. It is equipped with 2 1100hpInboard D8 IPS 700 engines. Please call for the sale price of this Downeast.