Have you met Captain Eli?
Many of our owners are fortunate enough to work with our in house Captain, Eli. To many, it is an experience one will never forget as well as a resource for those really important questions that arise while you are on a cruise in Maine, or perhaps heading south for the winter.
- I'm in Virginia, where is the best place to stop for crabs?
- What fluid am I suppossed to add to my pods?
- How do I turn on the lights in the engine room?
- Where is the best place to whale watch on my way to New York?
- I'm in Darminscotta, Maine, what are the best Oysters?
- My macerator isn't working, what should I do?
- What boat model do you think I should get next?
- Should I get the additional insurance on my rental car?
Well, Captain Eli will most likely have an answer, given with lots of personality. Make sure to check back in and see what fun adventure he is on.