2017 Sabre 48 Salon Express
Yacht price :
LATE MODEL, LOW HOURS, EXTENDED WARRANTY
Bellringer right boat, with the right equipment at the right price! She features low hours on Cummins engines; extended engine warranty (9/22 on pods, 9/23 on engines, 9/22 on generator); full Garmin electronics suite including AIS, upgraded radar and sounder, FLIR; smartly designed utility/crew space, Freedom Lift with AB Center Console tender and the list goes on. (See full specs.)
Pride of ownership and experience are evident throughout the boat. The bright work is finished to an extremely high standard, the flag blue gel coat is deep in color and high in shine, and all machinery and bilge spaces are clean as a whistle. The interior decor is tasteful, attractive and shows as new.
If you are considering a Sabre 48, Bellringer should be on your list. Easy to see at our dock at DiMillo's on the Chesapeake in West River, Maryland.
- 48 Salon Express
- West River, MD, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 52 ft 3 in - 15.93 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 34700 lbs
- QSC 83L Zeus
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Dark hull colors-Flag Blue
- Anti-skid color - Beige (fore & side decks, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker (optional)
- Salt water wash down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- (4) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin and cockpit
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Install electric Sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- Install 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker. Outlet location to be aft and outboard.
- Install 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the master berth, same position as the aft outlet.
- Install 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the upper cabinets in the guest cabin on the stbd side.
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end. (Aft is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of fwd berth on the stbd side. (Port is standard.)
- Install 12V/USB charger in utility room. Inboard of the washer/dryer near the shelf.
- "Prewire for 4 sets of speakers. Stereo head to be installed in helm pod. 2 speakers in the cockpit, standard locations, 2 speakers in the main salon in the standard locations 2 speakers in the master cabin, fwd & aft inboard, near the bulkhead, 2 speakers in the fwd cabin on the fwd end of upper cabinets
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard (2) pilot hatches
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Custom Sunbrella fabric in cockpit
- Install fresh water spigot in engine room
- Install cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Install wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet
- Add a door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink. Remove fiddle and shelf, leave open inside
- Build flat bottom in locker under cooktop
MAIN SALON & INTERIOR
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Replace Single Helm Chair with (2) Stidds mounted on cabinet with hi-gloss top. Foot rests on forward face. Includes: ice maker. Starboard settee longer
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
- Notch cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass through, no thumbhole.
- Install a fixed fiddle on fwd end of nav desk the same length and location as hinge on fwd end of cover. Add another fixed fiddle between the chart and TV covers 32" length. Fiddle should end at the end of the nav. desk cover.
- Move double SS cup holder from Nav desk area and install outboard of mate seat (port) on window edge. Owner understands that this might interfer in lowering blinds
- Add single SS cup holder outboard of joy stick. Make sure there is enough clearance by the OceanAir blind
- Delete the std cherry grab rail at the helm
- Increase two std main salon armrests another 4" in height on both settees.
- Add a additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box. Additional box to be rectangular with inside opening 6H"x8W"x10"D. Leave enough room below the box for the dealer to install a Fusion 700 stereo.
- Delete the cherry trim around the sliding port settee creating a slightly larger entry into the utility room/crew quarters.
MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
- Install a 28" TV with separate DVD in Master Stateroom. Install TV 47" from cabin sole.
- Install a tall mirror recessed (no frame) into the bulkhead behind master head shoji door.
- Witch Hazel Corian counter with radius and Corian Cameo White undermount sink in master head in lieu of cherry counter and vessel sink w/ vessel faucet. Add 3" Witch Hazel fiddle behind sink. Ala CC040
- Install 9" Latex Supreme firm mattress
FWD CABIN & HEAD
- Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the another 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle
- Install second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10" below top of
- 9" Latex Supreme mattress in fwd cabin.
- Install Slendide combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry cubby (no door over washer/dryer). Washer/Dryer sits down on FRP and inboard next to berth. Cherry top over washer/dryer extends inboard to become top of bureau. Mirror above washer/dryer and bureau. Outlets, etc to be relocated.
- Note: COMBO washer/dryer, no notch in mattress.
Install cherry stair treads in utility room. Replace utility lights with cabin lights. Add Ultraleather wall covering. Install teak and holly floor. Install TV. Outlets, AC controls, etc to be relocated.
- Ultraleather upholstery on crew cabin seat.
- (2) GPS Map 8617 17'' MFD
- Garmin Grid Remote and Data Card Reader for 8000 series
- GSD 25 premium sonar with transducer
- GMR 424 x HD2
- Open Array Fantom 4 Radar
- G2 Vision Chart
- VHF 300KVH TV3 with three receivers
- Garmin AIS600
- ACR 100d LED Spotlight
- FLIR M232
- (2) Axis Engine room cameras
- (2) Garmin GMI20 displays
- Garmin GXM 53 Weather
- Fusion Stereo with three zones including 7.7'' JL Audio Cockpit Speakers, (3) Pair Fusion SGF65W Speaker in salon, master, fwd, JL audio 8 channel amplifier, Infiniti Shallow Mount Sub Woofer
- Blu-ray DVD Players in three staterooms
- Modified Deep "V" Planing Hull Design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14 degree deadrise at transom, 23 degree deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG Gelcoat
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft.
- (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline.
- Custom Stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/ screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft Display (Engine Data, Tank Levels, Vessel Data, Alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box.
- Twin Cummins QSC8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim.
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel coated engine room.
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates
STEERING AND TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- "Skyhook" GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (2) AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- (3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights; High Output LED lights in the overhead;
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations;
- LED engine room lighting;
- Tri-Color lights over helm station - red, white, blue;
- Cockpit courtesy lights;
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins.
120 VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ONAN 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display;
- Dedicated start battery;
- Water drop muffler;
- Cooling water intake strainer; S
- Sound shield;
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster and 70 ft. cord;
- Isolation Transformer;
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel;
- Digital AC system monitor;
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room;
- 50 amp 3-bank battery charger;
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning in (3) zones;
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over headboard.
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors.
- Shoji style port light screen panels.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom.
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole.
- Glass vessel style sink.
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink.
- Storage outboard.
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed.
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Opening port to side deck.
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead.
- Stainless steel towel bars.
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet.
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- (2) Burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle Bin below steps.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box.
- "L" settee to starboard, 5" foam cushions with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
- High Gloss finish table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV 32" on lift with DVD player.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm.
- Stainless steel door to cockpit.
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee.
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck.
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at navigation station.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door.
- Drapes on aft curved windows.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gallons
- Stainless steel, 20 gallon, water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head.
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor.
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
- Work space below salon with work bench, drawers and shelves.
- Optional crew quarters with head unit available in this space.
- AB Inflatable 11ALX with a 25hp Yamaha
- Custom Canvas - Windshield Cover
- Custom Canvas - Aft Cockpit Seat Covers
- Custom Canvas - Aft Cockpit Table Cover
- Custom Canvas - Stern Flag Cover & Burgee Cover
WARRANTY IN SERVICE DATE 09/25/2017
Cummins QSC 8.3 550HP PORT ENGINE 74095793 6 YEAR/3000 HOURS Cummins QSC 8.3 550HP STBD ENGINE 74014265 6 YEAR/3000 HOURS Zeus Pod PORT #20266091 ZF 105 S-1.2/ POD# OM974282 5 YEAR/2000 HOURS Zeus Pod STBD #20266093 ZF 105 S-1.2/ POD# OM974409 5 YEAR/2000 HOURS Onan Generator Model # A026K278 Serial # H1609868140A 5 YEAR/3,000 HOURS
09/25/2017 50 HOURS on UNITS as delivered from DiMillos Yachts in West River, MD. All the fluids including the pods were changed as per DiMillos and per factory warranty standards.
12/18/2017 80 HOURS on UNITS When the boat was delivered 09/07/2017, there was of course no oil analysis history to use as the original fluids were not checked and some of those fluids were for the break in period. So owner decided to have Cummins Sales and Service from Chesapeake VA visit the boat and do a complete oil and fluid analysis in order to establish a baseline. All fluids show normal as taken by the factory authorized techs.
08/16/2018 199 HOURS on UNITS ANNUAL SERVICE DiMillos in Portland performed the first year of service on Bellringer. They had the boat for three weeks as there was also some warranty work done by Sabre. The full service included changing all fluids. The steering fluid was changed by owner 04/2018 and there was no need to change again. All fluids were sampled and there was an indication of some water in the Gear Oil. That is the oil in the lower unit of the pod. Because that water intrusion was very low, the Gear Oil was replaced and no further action taken at that time. See receipt from DiMillos for all work performed. Raw Water impellers on Engines were replaced. Old impellers were in Excellent Condition.
02/03/2019 250 HOURS on UNITS Owner Alex Bell took Fluid Samples on the pods from the Gear Oil reservoir after running the boat for 1-2 hours, the ZF Trans Oil, and the Steering Fluid Oil. There was a concern about water intrusion still being an issue with the Gear Oil in the Pods.
04/25/2019 255 HOURS on UNITS In preparation for the second year running from Virginia Beach to Camden ME, owner had boat hauled and painted at Capps Boatworks in Va Beach. The local Zeus Pod. Cummins Techs (2 excellent factory trained guys) brained the Gear Oil from each unit and there was obvious water in the oil. Upon further inspection it was determined that each shaft was leaking slightly, and the pods were removed and taken to the shop to perform that Warranty work. Within one week, the Pods were put back together with all new parts and seals. After the pods were reinstalled, the Techs also replaced the Steering Fluid and the Steering Fluid Filter on each pod which should be replaced every 250 hours.Boat was in excellent condition and trip to Maine was perfect.
05/29/2019 290 HOURS on UNITS After the trip to Camden, fluid samples were taken from the Gear Oil reservoir. It turns out that samples taken from the reservoir are not reliable and see note below on next service.
07/31/2019 315 HOURS on UNITS ANNUAL SERVICE Owner decided to have Cummins Sales and Service of Scarborough Maine do the annual service this year. They replaced the Gear Oil in each pod as well as the Trans Oil and trans filter, Engine Oil and oil and fuel filters, and Generator Oil and generator oil and fuel filter. There is NO INDICATION of ANY WATER in the Gear Oil. Impeller on Generator replaced. Raw Water impellers on Engines not replaced. .
Lyman Morse performed service including a complete recoating of all exterior teak Toe Rail and Eye Brow. Sanded to Bare Wood, one coat primer Awlwood and Eight Top Coats Awlwood. Excellent woodwork as new and good for years to come. Complete Bottom Paint two coats and Petit Hydracoat ECO Black paint on Pods, metal, and Freedom Lift. Props coated with Petit Barnacle Buster Paint.
10/22/2019 350 HOURS on UNITS Successful return trip from Camden Maine to Virginia Beach NO ISSUES and everything 100% working order.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Sabre 48 Bellringer
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Freeport, ME, US $305,000
Port Jefferson, NY, US $529,999
Glen Cove, NY, US $220,000
Freeport, ME, US $149,000
Kittery, ME, US $58,000
Cambridge, MD, US $58,900
Cambridge, MD, US $15,500
West River, MD, US $299,000
Naples, FL, US $695,000
Kittery, ME, US $214,000
Freeport, ME, US $92,000
Portsmouth, NH, US $399,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $359,999
Glen Cove, NY, US Upon Request
West River, MD, US $679,000
Portland, ME, US $895,000
Portland, ME, US $995,000
Oxford, MD, US $75,000
Harpswell, ME, US $249,000
Glen Cove, NY, US Upon Request
Grasonville, MD, US $49,900
West River, MD, US $479,000
Freeport, ME, US $389,999
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $1,250,000
Annapolis, MD, US $184,500
Yarmouth, ME, US $24,500
Rye, NH, US $65,000
Freeport, ME, US $199,000