2020 Sabre 38 Salon Express
Yacht price :
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THE MOST EXTENSIVELY
EQUIPPED 38 SALON EXPRESS EVER BUILT!
Owners change of plans make for this compelling opportunity. A four time Sabre owner, the seller was very thoughtful in the build process to improve both the cruising capabilities of the boat and the dockside appeal. Here is a partial list of the options:
- Teak Decking
- Teak Cap Rail
- SureShade Retracting Cockpit Awning
- Underwater lights
- All roof top equipment painted to match deck color
She also features all the updates for the 2019/20 model years including the following:
- Change from Garmin 7618 to 8616
- Upgrade to house batteries
- Upgrade to sound system
- Upgrade to battery chargers
- Upgrade to 45 style interior cushions
- Quiet Glide SureShade System
- Change transom door acrylic to S45 style
Savannah is stunning at the dock and with the Volvo IPS and the Seakeeper a solid performer underway. Call today for details.
- 38 Salon Express
- Mamaroneck, NY, US
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Sabre Yachts Design Team
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 38 ft 3 in - 11.66 meter
- 13 ft 4 in - 4.06 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- D4 IPS
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Dark hull color
- Anti-skid color (fore & side deck, aft cockpit, recessed area on swim platform)
Exterior and Deck
- Teak cap rail
- SureShade Cockpit Awning
- Fixed hull side portlight, port side only in lower lounge
- Add 2 pop up cleats to swim platform
- Aluminum mast for hardtop
- Reverse oil change system
- SeaKeeper 5 in Engine Room
- Inverter/Charger 2800 watt True Sine Wave w/ remote control
- Freezer in lower lounge (cushions 1" thinner)
- All fridge in galley in lieu of fridge/freezer
- 2 i2Systems courtesy lights, on the transom centered between the bottom of the transom step and the swim platform on both port & stbd sides. Install 2 additional on/off switches at each transom door, tied to std cockpit courtesy lights. Includes dimmer module.
- Run RG6 cables from the electronics locker to each TV parallel with the standard HDMI cables
- Build 2 large drawers under the fwd berth, same size as bottom drawers, in lieu of std top 3 drawers. 4 large matching drawers total.
- Install 1 cherry towel racks on top of head door to galley.
- Add fiddle outboard of sink countertop in head
- Undermount sink in head (can only be a stainless sink)
Main Salon & Helm
- Filler cushion and telescoping table base to create berth in main salon
- Blinds & curtains for main salon
- Install trim on entertainment cabinet top matching the trim to the fwd cabin dresser
- Drawer refrigerator under settee, aft
- Fantom 24 Radar Dome
- GSD 24 Sounder
- Garmin GMI20 Display
- GXM Weather
- VHF 315
- All Hardtop Equipment Painted To Match Deck Color
- Digital TV Antenna, Apple TV in Salon and Master
- Sierra Wireless System
- Shadow Caster Bimini Blue Underwater Lights (3)
- Teak Decking in Cockpit
- Teak Decking on Swim Platform
- Add chafe guards to teak cap rails
- Extended Warranty on engines and pods
- Custom Canvas- Windshield Cover
- Custom Canvas- Table Cover
- Custom Canvas- Aft Sliding Seat Cover
- Custom Canvas- Aft-facing Cockpit Seat Cover
- Custom Canvas- Flag Pole Cover and Burgee Cover
- Hull Color - Flag Blue
- Boot Top Color - Sabre White
- Cove Stripe - Gold
- Deck Color - Sabre White
- Anti Skid Color - Beige
- Swim Platform Color - Sabre White w/ Beige Anti Skid
- Galley Corian - Rain Cloud
- Head Corian - Rain Cloud
- Salon Upholstery - Sunbrella Boss Tweede II Pebble
- STIDD Helm Chair - Ultraleather Whitewater
- Lower Lounge Upholstery - Sunbrella Boss Tweede II Pebble
- Aft Cockpit Seat Cushions - Tempotest Positano
STANDARD ENGINE/GEN SET SYSTEM
- Twin Volvo Penta D4 300HP engines linked to VP IPS drives
- 3.7l (4) cylinder fresh water-cooled Includes Volvo electronic controls
- Volvo Active Corrosion Protection system.
- 12V alternators each engine.
- Volvo raw water intake strainers
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar Foil face foam noise barrier.
- Onan Generator
- Twin 150 USG rotomolded diesel fuel tanks.
- Racor fuel filters.
- 2" "Diesel" deck fill plate
STEERING AND TRIM SYSTEMS
- Volvo Penta IPS helm
- Lenco Auto Glide trim tab system with GPS receiver and NMEA backbone
- Single N Series Stidd helm chair
- Volvo IPS electronic controls.
- Engine Start/Stop control panel.
- Volvo Penta color display (1) with:
- Tachometer w/hour meter
- Engine temperature
- Engine oil pressure
- Transmission oil pressure
- Water in fuel warning
- Fuel remaining function
- Fuel consumption function
- Hi water temp and low oil pressure alarm
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo wood trimmed 16" steering wheel
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two 30 A. AC shore power inlets and two 50 ft. cords
- Galvanic Failsafe isolator
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- 120V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations as appropriate Xantrex 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (2) zones.
12VDC ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Two dedicated engine starting batteries.
- Two 4D 210 Amp hour deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- Battery Management panel including
- Emergency crossover switch.
- Remote Control Ships Power switch
- Remote Control Starting Battery switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel w/battery voltage gauge
- LED reading lights
- LED lights in the overhead
- LED tri-color light at helm valance
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations
- LED Engine room lighting
- Cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at transom
- UL Listed Tinned wire throughout.
- USB 12 VDC charging station at helm and in cabins
- "Vee"hull design with 24 degree deadrise amidships and 17 degrees at transom.
- VIP Resin Infused laminate with ISO NPG white gelcoat and blended vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements
- SAN Corecell foam core in hull bottom and topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim platform with molded anti skid surface and under mounted telescoping ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) Double Boot Stripe
- Gold Cove Stripe
DECK AND HARDTOP COMPOSITE
- VIP resin infused, knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements with balsa coring.
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Windows recessed into hard top
- Port and starboard transom gates
- Aft seating slides to expand cockpit dimension w/12v actuator
- Stainless steel anchor bowsprit roller system
- Anchor lockers (2) with slam latches
- Large Aft hinged lazzarette locker hatch with gas struts and (2) 3"dia compression latches for engine room access
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (6) 12" Stainless Steel Cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship spring
- 10" Stainless Steel Cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- Windlass with combination rope/chain gypsy
- Single anchor roller sized for 35# CQR or Delta
- Flagpole holder and flag staff.
- Burgee staff on pulpit
- Low Profile polished hatches w/blinds and screens: (2) #44 on foredeck, (2) #10 port and starboard.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion
- Horn cleats in aft transom corners
- Stidd 500 N Series helm seat
- Electronics pod at the helm station
- Wood in helm area is cherry
- Two overhead pilot hatches with shades/screens
- Bi-fold stainless steel companionway door with electrically activated drop down window to port
MASTER / FORWARD STATEROOM
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 6" mattress. ¾" laminated trim around berth top.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under bed. A/C return grills under drawers
- Drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered door.
- Upper enclosed storage lockers with shelves. Locker face with 2 doors. Each door to access partitioned space with open shelves in the forward compartments.
- Large hanging locker to starboard, cedar lined with shelf and hanger pole. Open shelf above louvered door.
- Teak and holly sole with 2 coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels.
- Passageway door between galley and forward cabin.
- Divider between galley and stateroom with surface mounted 26" LED Television on Electric lift.
- Vessel sink with faucet.
- Tempered Glass Shower stall with seat.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage locker.
- Solid Surface Material countertop with bull nose
- Towel bars.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Ventilation blower.
- Elevated "U" settee to port with Hi-gloss table with
- storage under.
- Mates L-shaped settee forward, open to galley with stainless steel hand rail.
- Cabinet to starboard with storage and 32" LED TV on electric lift.
- Teak and holly sole w/ sealer.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Optional settee and table that converts to berth.
- Solid Surface galley counter.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Storage cabinets outboard and above counter
- Lockers above stove.
- Two burner electric cook top
- Stainless steel convection microwave oven.
- Stainless steel drawer style refrigerator/freezer 12DC/120VAC
- L-shaped settee with pull out converts to double berth.
- Bookshelf outboard of Settee.
- Extra large drawer handy to Galley for large items.
- Optional large 36" x 10" Hull Side fixed portlight.
- Optional Television/DVD combo for lower lounge.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 100 gals.
- 11 gal. Stainless steel hot water heater 110V and engine heat exchanger
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Varnished cherry interior finish
- Screens on opening ports and hatches
- Optional fabric and drapery selections
- Laminated wood trims on shelves
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
- Polyethylene holding tank with 40 gallon capacity
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD
- Diaphragm Waste pump on holding tank.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with override.
- Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps (3).
- High Water Alarms (3) for bilge.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Yacht :
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
Portland, ME, US $259,000
Midland, ON, CA $2,995,000
Edgartown, MA, US $829,000
New Castle, NH, US $599,000
South Portland, ME, US $295,000
Portland, ME, US $249,500
Portland, ME, US Upon Request
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US $1,495,000 Sale Pending
Wrightsville Beach, NC, US $55,900
Port Washington, NY, US $2,850,000
Glen Cove, NY, US $579,000
Freeport, ME, US Upon Request